Keeping Business Records

You must keep records of your business income and outgoings for your SELF ASSESSMENT RETURN if you’re self-employed as a:sole traderpartner in a business partnershipAs a nominated partner you must keep records for the partnership itself.Records you must keepThe records you must keep depend on whether you’re using:traditional accountingcash basis or simplified expenses schemes – [...]

Continue reading →