Call: 01164 318 633

HMRC Forms

64-8 (1493) Authorising your agent CWF1 (1372) Register for self employment and registering for National Insurance contributions and/or tax CA5601 (1456) Application to pay National Insurance by Direct Debit CF10 (1432) Self employed people with small earnings CH2 (1775) Child Benefit R38 (1646) Tax Claim R40 (1467) Claim for repayment of tax deducted from savings and investments P50 (1611) Claim for Income tax refund when you have stopped working R85 (1183) Getting your interest without tax taken off SA1 (1685) Registering for Self Assessment and getting a tax return SA100 (1463) Self Assessment Tax Return SA101 (1526) Self Assessment Additional Information SA102 (1606) Employment supplementary pages SA103 (1301) Self-Employment (Full) supplementary pages SA103S (1382) Self-Employment (Short) supplementary pages SA105 (1558) Land and Property supplementary pages SA303 (1197) Claim to reduce payments on account P85 (1541) Leaving the UK – getting your tax right NRL1 (1817) Non Resident Landlord scheme